Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mark Horvath personal video


This is a great video from Mark Horvath who is using social media to make a difference in the homeless community around the world.

Here are a few quotes about the video from Mark.

"Back years ago when I worked for Los Angeles Dream Center producing their weekly television show, I was asked to produce my own story."

"I do love seeing my father in this video, and seeing the Dream Center and Pastor Matthew as they were back in the day. In the upcoming feature film about my work I share how the Dream Center saved my life. Over the last 15 years, and after working in full time ministry for much of that time, my views on church have greatly changed, but I still believe the Dream Center model is still a huge step in the right direction."
I am headed with Charles next month to the Dream Center and learn as much as I can to bring back to Richmond.

No comments:

Post a Comment