Friday, January 31, 2014

Answered Prayer for so Many! The Reason to Pray!

Last night I hosted a bible study group.

What was most exciting was that four of the seven people there USED to be homeless.

As a matter of fact three of the four men were homeless less than a year ago.

Prayers are answered and not just mine, but the prayers of the men themselves.

I am certain they prayed to have a place they could call home.

They wanted a safe, warm place off the streets, out of the woods or out of the back seat of a car.

I am certain that family members and friends were praying for each one as well.

I know that complete strangers have been praying for these men.

Don't ever stop praying and believing that your prayers will be answered.

I am so excited to see God answer the prayers of so many!

The picture of last nights group only encourages me more to pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment