Friday, January 3, 2014

I Don't Control the Results.

Have you ever wondered why someone would choose not to accept your help?

Is it because of pride, fear, or lack of trust?

More than likely all the above!

I get frustrated sometimes when I can see what could be, but the recipient of the help can not.

I am not talking about hand outs, but a hand up.

I'm talking about resources, contacts and opportunities.

I have provided these things to people, but they don't call or follow up.

I know I can't do it for them, but I can see the potential in them.

I can see the possibilities, but they don't see them.

They are stuck, paralyzed in their circumstances.

It is often a struggle, but it's an opportunity for life change.

It's worth trying over and over till that one comes along and takes that next step.

I am responsible for giving out opportunities, but not the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment