Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Footprints in the Snow!




This morning was very special on my walk in the snow.

In the book "The Circle Maker" it talks about circling your biggest dreams in prayer.

For two years I have been circling a God size dream!

I have seen many a miracle take place along this journey and I can't think of a place I would rather be.

Mark Batterson the author, talks of circling your dreams with prayer and don't stop till you get an answer. 

The answer has yet to come, but I can taste it.

My fear in all of this is, that the dream becomes more important than the dream maker.

I want to be held accountable.

I want to make sure I stay focused on God and not taken off coarse because of the dream itself.

If I stay focused on him then He will keep my paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT)

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.6 Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.


Some times I don't know what the day will bring, but I know what path to take especially when it snows!

No comments:

Post a Comment