Saturday, January 19, 2013

Black and White or in the Box!

Have you ever heard the term that you are either "black and white" or "grey", in the way you see things?

You are either decisive in one way or another, thus black and white.

Or we see things in the grey area where there are many possibilities not just one or another.

I happen to be black and white!

It happens to get me in trouble because when you are black and white you tend to put things in a box!

I saw things like a man holding up a sign that said he was homeless, I assumed he was!

Ask any of the homeless providers and they will tell you that's not true! Most of them are not homeless.

I have been told don't give out money to the street beggars because you are feeding their habits, such as drug addiction and alcoholism.

I have seen it first hand where a man on the street was asking for money and it was obvious that he needed money to feed his habit.

What I have found to be true is that you can't be black and white!

Not everyone fits in the same box!

The other day I found that to be so true.

Give! But don't judge!

I have to stop being black and white and just follow God's leading!

He's teaching me that there are limitless possibilities and don't put him in a box!

It actually be a lot of fun when you look outside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment