Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Reunion!

Shelton

This past Sunday evening I received a call from Shelton.

He called to tell me that he had contacted all the guys who went on the retreat.

He then told me that they all said that they would come to the small group challenge on April 13th at Church!

The small group challenge is actually a cookout with a lot of great food and fun games taking place as well.

Shelton made it his job to contact everyone.

He then proceeded to ask me about how much snow did I get?

He said that it probably was a beautiful scene out at my house.

I found it encouraging to hear him talk in such a positive light from a man that is living on the streets.

I have a lot to learn from Shelton and others about life and a positive attitude.

I can not truly relate to life on the streets, since I have never been there.

One thing I do know is, that I can learn a lot if I just listen!

I can't wait for the gang to be together again!

It's about time for a reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment