Sunday, March 3, 2013

More Success Stories from The Homeless Retreat!

Another measure of success with the homeless retreat came in the form of a phone call this morning.


Shelton

Shelton called me to share some good news.

He said that he had run into James who also went on the retreat.



James

James shared with him that the retreat made him think about where he was in life.

He wanted to make some changes.

He went out and got a JOB!

Shelton shared "I think we are on to something!"

God has used the retreat to impact lives!

This afternoon I spoke with David on the phone. He also was on the retreat.

He said that he and Wayne (who went on the retreat) wanted to come check out Atlee Community Church.

I said for him to give me a call and I would make sure they had a ride to Church!

I am loving what God is doing!



No comments:

Post a Comment