Sunday, March 10, 2013

Resident Evil

The other day a newspaper reporter misquoted me in saying we watched the movie Resident Evil on our retreat.

It was requested by one of the guys, but I didn't get it.

From the website IMDB here is the story line on the movie:

A virus has escaped in a secret facility called "The Hive," turning the staff into hungry zombies and releasing the mutated Lab "Animals" that they were studying.

So what does this have to do with anything?

Before we left to go on our trip, W.B. requested some movies to watch.

Resident Evil was on the list.

I asked why did he want to see that movie?

He said and I quote "That is how we are treated on the streets like zombies!"

It couldn't be more true.

I was guilty as charged. 

For most of my life I would shun away from a homeless person.

I wouldn't recommend the movie, but the message that W.B. wanted to make was well spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment