Monday, February 25, 2013

Impossible?

Sometimes words are not sufficient enough to describe an experience.

The homeless retreat was such a time as that.

In the next few days I hope to describe some of the events that took place this past week.

I am not a writer and I know that I will not be able to do it justice.

God has moved and I along with a lot of others have all seen what God can do when you let him guide you.

Back in the end of November I had a dream.

I was scared to death of what I was doing.

There were many who cautioned me along the way and rightfully so.

Last Monday I fretted all day and night.

What the heck was I doing? 

I was about to take 10 homeless men away for three days.

Only one of the men did I have any knowledge of.

In my world you don't take strangers off the street and go away on a trip!

A year ago I would not even have given a stranger a ride some where.

This is not my story, but God's story!

I hope you will enjoy the ride as much as I have.

Keep in mind that God wants to take you on a journey as well, but you have to be willing to be open to the impossible.

A year ago it was impossible for me to see it and now I am moved beyond words at what God can make possible.


Philippians 4:13

New Living Translation (NLT)
13 For I can do everything through Christ,[a] who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment