Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Trash Talking

Wikipedia describes Trash Talk as 

"Trash-talk is a form of boast or insult commonly heard in competitive situations"

No I am not talking about what happened after an NFL game a couple weeks ago.

I want to talk about what took place this morning on my prayer walk.

I was walking down the street when a lady in a parked car spoke to me and said.

"I just moved into the neighborhood and I wanted to say thank you for picking up the trash!"

I told her that I was praying while I was walking by picking up trash.

I said "I don't believe there is trash in heaven so, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven!"

I immediately saw a smile on her face.

She got excited and started to quote the verse with me.

It was a special moment at 7:15 am!

I love meeting new folks in the neighborhood.

I welcomed her to the neighborhood and continued on my way.

This is why I love trash talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment