Monday, November 11, 2013

The Grip and Grab Movement!


Who would of thought that this one tool could do so much.

The other day as I was walking a man called out to me to say how much he appreciated what I was doing.

He was yelling to me from across Brookland Park Blvd.

He said "I wish more people would pick up the trash!"

He went onto say "At least put it in the trash can, there's one on every corner."

I said I was praying that more would do that.

As I continued down the road I saw the man go into his apartment.

Then a few seconds later he came running down the road.

He said " I got one too, but it's broke."

He held out his arm holding up a grip and grab like tool.

I smiled and acknowledged him.

"That's great!"

As he left to go home he said.

"I got your back."

What a cool moment.

Not only is trash being collected, but relationships are being built with a tool called the Grip and Grab!

No comments:

Post a Comment