Friday, October 23, 2015

A BIG Thank YOU!

Hey Awesome volunteers,

I wanted to write and thank you all for making this past week a success. 

I hope that you had a wonderful experience helping the most vulnerable members of our community.

Believe me when I say that lives were changed this past week.

Two ladies committed their lives to Christ.

Three women came back to Church this past Sunday after they left. We sent a bus out to pick them up.

Numerous relationships were either formed or in some cases rekindled.

I wanted to pass on this video from Caritas that shows the power of many volunteers, supporters and staff coming together to make a difference in the lives of those who are struggling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lMPaLhQJok

While we only see the women for a week, you can be assured that your love and service had an impact on many lives.

Thank you again for your loving service.

Nelson Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment