Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Best Part of the Day Didn't' Happen in LA.

We started the day in the kitchen serving about 250 people.

Charles and I met Hannah from the "UK" as she put it.

She came all the way across the pond to serve.

After lunch we went to the projects and played with the kids.

We had a great day.

When I was getting ready to go to bed I checked my phone for messages.

I received a text from Sammy, the pastor at Northminster.

" More praying going on with you away! Northminster staff each took a day. Atlee staff came at lunch today. Trust your time at DC is rich. "

This blew me away!

I was so pumped and excited!

I had to reflect on the fact, that this journey started with prayer.

You want to see God move in big ways then pray!

To know that others are praying as well is to know that God is getting ready to do something really big.

I am so excited if you didn't know already.

The best part of yesterday was not in LA, but took place in the Northside of Richmond, VA with people praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment