Thursday, September 12, 2013

Please Pray!!!

Next week I will be in LA with Charles at The Dream Center.

I am hoping to be more inspired to bring back this vision of starting a Dream Center in Richmond.

This journey started with a prayer walk around Northminster Church in the Northside in January 2012.

I had no idea where it would take me.

It has been the best ride of my life.

When I am gone next week, I would ask that you might consider carrying on this prayer walk.

Please consider taking time out of your day to take a prayer walk around the church and see what God may lay on your heart.

For a year and a half I have taken this walk and every day I look forward to hearing from God what he wants to do in me and through me.

The Dream Center came out of this time with God.

Seek Him on your walk and you might be surprised as to what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment