Friday, April 24, 2015

What are those things hanging from the trees?


Look closely! 

You can't miss them this time of year. You will find them under oak trees.

They are what we call "Inch Worms."

When I go on my walks this time of year I usually catch a couple hanging on to my clothes.

On Tuesday during a house meeting, one of the guys was so appreciative of being in a home again.

He said he couldn't stand the number of inch worms there were in the woods where he was living.

He said everything he had would get covered with the inch worms and caterpillars.

What would that look like?

I know I wouldn't like it.

I take for granted all that I have been given.

Even the smallest of details.

I hope to better understand all the struggles that the homeless go through even when it's an inch worm.

No comments:

Post a Comment