Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Power of Prayer!!!

For two and half years I have prayed for a church which at the 

beginning, I knew nothing about. 

Along the way I have seen God's hand at work over and over again.

Today I stand in awe of what God has done to this day.

I now am humbled by God, as he has appointed me to lead this 

same church.

Along the way I have met people who have earnestly prayed for 

this church over the years. 

Many of whom did not even attend the church. 

They were seeking God to bring back a new life and new direction 

for this place.

Many people have poured out their lives for this place called 

Northminster.



I have met people who have grown up here for close to 90+ 

years.

This is their home. 

The only church they have known.

I pray that I might honor those that have gone before me and those 

that will join me into a new future.

These are exciting times, for God is hearing the prayers of those 

that have earnestly sought him.

This is not an end to an era, but a start to something new and fresh.

I pray for God's direction and wisdom as we move forward into this 

new chapter.

God has heard the prayers of many and we are moving forward into

new uncharted waters, but with a God who hears our prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment