Monday, December 23, 2013

Light in a Dark World



Over the past couple of days I have been contemplating this common theme "Let there be light".

In Richmond there seems to be the public opinion that the homeless are outcasts.

In today's paper there was concerned raised that the city will run off the homeless from Monroe Park.

In biblical times there were the Lepers who were the outcasts.

In Richmond it would appear to be the homeless.

The homeless have no public place to go other than the city/state library or public parks.

It would seem that if the city doesn't talk about it or do anything than the situation will change by itself.

I pray for the day that there will be a light to shine in a dark place.

A light that will shine 24/7 and be open to all of God's children.

This morning on my walk I saw a light that I have not seen before in the early hours of the morning.



It gave me great hope and encouragement that someday there will be a place where the light shines 24/7.

A place where the light will shine in a dark world and will offer hope to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment